FEATURED POETRY: Never Again by Angelli Monique C. Catan












All the days we’ve been together
All the times we said forever
The moments that we never said never
Where we thought we’ll never be over

 A perfect couple we used to be
A love and friendship we build for others to see
Your eyes that are just meant for me
Your love that I treasured but I set them free

We loved each other but it’s not that easy
All that I feel now is misery
The thing I did may be a little silly
But no one will ever know because it’ll be a mystery

I love you but broke your heart
A decision that made us part
Our relationship was like a work of art
But you’ve ruined it, tear apart

Maybe in another life our love could flow
But not now, not even tomorrow
Even my love for you will not anymore glow
Never again, I can never let it show

0 comments: